Hi all! I’m extremely proud and honored to be showcased on Sage Grayson’s blog today.
I want to give a big shout out to all of you who are new to me. Welcome!! I’m Dacia Dyer – a tarot reader and life coach. I call myself an Empowerment Guide because I guide women to find their inner wisdom and power, allowing them to reconnect to their soul’s purpose and live their passionate life.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I grew up and currently live in gorgeous Colorado but I’ve also lived in Europe for several years (specifically England, Russia, Northern Ireland and Ukraine)
- I love cats and have my own little cat companion, Leo. He keeps me entertained as I work from home. Here he is being adorable while keeping me company on my desk…
- I love to crochet and hope to get better at knitting. I’ve been known to crochet bookmarks for stocking stuffers – so if you want one in time for Christmas, let me know! 😉
- I am a scifi-loving-hobbit-rooting-windmill-chasing dreamer who is just as happy at a StarCon or Renaissance Festival.
Want to know more about me and my coaching? Check out my most popular posts below. And don’t forget to get your free copy of my Daily Empowerment Ritual here.
My most popular posts:
- Write 31 Days Challenge
- Chemical Reactions and Group Dynamics
- My Kind of Misfits
- Strength Unseen
- An Encounter with Eternity
- We’re All Alone Together
- Learning to be Kind to Yourself
- Facing your Fears
- It’s All About the Journey
- The Magic is in the Middle
And if you don’t know Sage Grayson – you need to! She’s a Life Editor and helps her clients edit their life. Whether you want to create a business, or improve your health and wellness or if you just need a dose of encouragement and gentle butt-kickin’ – she’s your lady!
Click here to read my guest post on Sage’s blog and hear how I started slowly to turn my life around in a simple and easy way that created BIG results.
Thanks to Sage for all her support and tips on editing my life to its fullest!
Looking for a way to connect to the Moon? Check out my 4 steps to New Moon and Full Moon rituals!
Need to set intentions that really end up manifesting your desires? Then use the New Moon Intention Ritual to do just that! Know you need to let go of a lot of old baggage before the good stuff has space to come in to your life. The use the straightforward and vastly uplifting Full Moon Release Ritual to make room for all the new blessings to come!